Welcome

Welcome to the Church of Transformative Sexuality


We believe that sexuality is a sacred act
and that sanctified sex is a powerful path 
for the transformation and enlightenment of
the individual and the collective.

We believe in the sacredness of the transgender being
and are host to the Order of the Sacred Sissy Whore
and follow the guidance of the great Sissy Whore Goddess Anastasia.

We worship the GOD OF LIGHT and the GOD OF DARKNESS
and seek to reunite them through our psycho-spiritual sexual devotion
into the oneness that is their ultimate truth.

We worship and obey
the great COCK GOD
and all women and beta males in our faith are committed to serving
the great COCK GOD
by our servitude to the COCKS of all ALPHA MALES.


Comments

  1. Off to a good start on a great subject .

    This should really take off I would think quite a few of us think this way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla, for the kind words of affirmation.

      Delete
    2. what a great subject and yes I think this way

      Delete
  2. Oh yes all right! I think so because I'm a sissy gurl always at the God Cock's devote! But I want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed this comment...sorry about that...always wonderful to hear from a sissy gurl COCK GOD devotee. We all want more sister...our hunger for COCK is endless and eternal...our LOVE and LUST for our COCK GOD can never satiated...

      Delete
    2. I am sooooooo desiring to be cumming a daily communicant...... I LOVE

      Delete
  3. I am willing to taken as a subject and be experimented on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join me on BDSMLR and PM me and we can begin your training...https://anastasiamarkranjit.bdsmlr.com/

      Delete
  4. I’m a beta male and I need cock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a beta male, I admit it. I believe Cock is God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shemale COCK is most definitely GOD; & I desire to worship COCK with all my fucking heart

      Delete
  6. 000HHH mark. We are soooo BLESSED too be cumming DAILY and Nightly.... so Frequency embark with DELICIOUS Communion..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I’m Jemma single transsexual whore submissive obidient own me control me whore me willingly except any who wants me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a blessing for me that I found you all. Love cock worship and sissification. My first day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omaigoshhh i wish I had a silkteddy❣❤🖤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I love your content, it is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts