Sissy Yoga Health Regimen



The following is a health regimen that I developed to help my body-mind complex handle the increased intensity and duration of the orgasmic erotic experiences I was having as I was and still am going through the sissy hypno programming and awakening process using primarily the Queue Balls Hypno Audio Program along with several other hypno programming and awakening works.

I used a quantified-self approach using my own body as the test subject, empirically testing foods and practices to see if they helped or hindered my body-mind complex from handling the increased psycho-sexual energies coursing through my body. I also tapped into the knowledge and experience I gained from my many years of spiritual practice and study of all the worlds spiritual traditions. And I was also aided by guidance and information I received from Sissy Goddess Anastasia, a non-corporal entity that I am the psychic channel for, who is the keeper of an ancient sacred sissy whore tradition dating back to ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt and the Far East.

What has evolved from this process is a health regimen that has helped me sustain my health while my programming process gives me sustained daily high intensity erotic charges. Now I can pretty much goon day and night without damaging my health. So here is a summary of the system I have developed:


DIET



The goal is to strengthen ones immune, neurological, hormonal, cardiovascular and psycho-sexual energy systems to support an increase in psycho-sexual erotic energy for extended durations.


Intermittent-Fasting/Eating Regimen: Eat for only 8 hours a day, while fasting for the other 16 hours drinking just water. You can eat as much as you want for the 8 hours of eating. This intermittent fasting and eating pattern puts the body into a daily ketosis cycle which optimizes and cleans all systems that we need to strengthen to handle an increase in sexual energy.

Dietary Template: Low Carb, Sugar and Chemical, and High Protein, Fat and Phytoestrogen Organic Diet

Limit carbs and sugars as much as possible. I am hardcore in that I do not eat any grains or fruits or starchy vegetables. Carbs and sugars increase inflammation which weakens all systems which need strengthening to handle the increased sexual energy.

Increase your intake of Protein and Fat. Once the carbs and sugars are gone and you have implemented an intermittent fasting eating pattern, your body will need more protein and fat because it is now burning them at a higher and cleaner rate. One should eat a high power protein and fat at every meal along with lots of vegetables. High power proteins include eggs, low-mold nuts (almonds, walnuts), whole fat yogurt, and meat, poultry, and high omega-3 fish (wild salmon, sardines). High power fats include real whole fat butter, extra-virgin olive oil and virgin coconut oil. If you are worried about heart disease and cholesterol, the latest research shows that it is carbs and sugars that are the problem and not fat and protein.

Increase your intake of phytoestrogen foods. Naturally increase your estrogen levels through diet by eating daily servings of flax seeds, sesame seeds, and soy (soy beans, tofu, soy milk).

Decrease your intake of chemicals. Eat as much organic food as possible to limit your exposure to the chemicals, genetically modified organisms, hormones and immune reducing drugs that are found in non-organic foods in the United States. It is especially important to only consume organic dairy and animal products because of the potential risk of hormonal imbalance from non-organic meat and dairy. I eat a complete organic diet.

Food-based Supplement intake: Add at least one tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar to your daily diet to help cleanse, balance and optimize your cardiovascular and gastro-intestinal-asspussy systems. It can taken in salads, soups, or directly. I take at least two tablespoons a day. Coconut oil is also very important to have every day because it keeps the anal boi pussy system in optimum shape by lubricating the whole gastro-intenstinal-asspussy system while supercharging the immune response to bacterial and fungal infection in the system. In addition, it is important to have at least one serving of whole milk yogurt every day to keep the gastro-intestinal-asspussy system in balance and at a high immunity level.

* For those sissy beta bois who have awakened to the point of serving real COCKS on a consistent basis you’ll want to drink as much cum as you can because of its transformative sissy awakening capacities.

EXERCISE


Somatic Training: I have found the need to do three different forms of exercise to keep the body in optimum psycho-sexual energy shape...aerobic (walking, running), mind-body limbering (Yoga, Tai Chi), and psycho-sexual (Tantric Sissy Yoga). Every day I walk at least a half-hour every day, perform a short hatha yoga and Tai Chi integrated practice, and do my Sissy Yoga Asanas* that I received from Anastasia.


Oral and Anal Boi Pussy Training: Depending on where you are in your training it is important to exercise our oral and anal boi pussies so practicing taking COCK in our holes is vital. In addition to doing Sissy Yoga Asanas every day, it helps to give yourself periodic erotic enemas and prostate messages; practice sucking and being fucked with a dildo; and experimenting with butt plugs, nipple clamps, chastity cages, etc. to awaken and deepen Sissy erotic energy.

Sissy Hypno Training: Daily doses of Sissy Hypno videos and audios are also vital to the awakening process.

*I will be sharing the Sissy Yoga Practice in an upcoming post for all to use.

SUPPLEMENTS AND TRANSFORMATIVE MEDICINES



Cannabis. I consider cannabis an essential sissy awakening sacrament; a holy medicine that helps us release our repressed true sissy beta boi self. I get wasted every time I do my sissy hypno programming and it really does help me open up those hidden parts of my being in amazing and powerful ways.

Probiotics. I find it vital to also supplement with probiotics. I believe this is vital because probiotics directly balance and optimize our gastro-intestinal-boipussy system

Feminization Herbs. For those of us who want to feminize but are worried about putting synthetic pharmaceutical drugs into our systems there are some natural feminization herbs available that can become part of our awakening regimen. These include: Rachaa Pueraria Mirifica, Solaray Female hormone blend SP-7C, Black Cohash, Licorice pills and Vitex.

Comments

Popular Posts